Monday, January 15, 2007

I remember you...

Gosh, I have a blog (or three). I knew there was something I was meant to be doing. We've been in summer holiday mode. The day after the last post, we disappeared down to Lavers Hill (in the Otways where rainforest meets the sea) to visit our very good friends Ross and Anna. Russell, Linda, Keiren, Caleb, Micah, & Allanah also took advantage of the wonderful hospitality. Their new straw bale house is truly something. I could wax lyrical, but maybe just imagine heaven with a bit of nirvana thrown in for good measure. Since then, there's been a lot of garden work (ok, watching someone else do our garden work, if you must know), slogging through the complete New Yorker Cartoon archive (It's tough work I tell you!), and eating, well, cheese. Mostly.

No comments: