Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Attachment Parenting... Literally

I think I've mentioned the girls are just a little clingy lately. Case in point.

Oh, it's Rosa's birthday on Thursday. Party? Oh. I knew there was something I was meant to do this week. (Yes, yes. Second child. Neglected.) Send us a cheer anyway. Luckily we're going to the birthday of the daughter of some very good friends on the weekend, and they've kindly offered to share the celebrations.
Actually, I lie. We are having a little party. James is working, and it's just a normal day, but there will be cake and presents and another baby friend coming over to help her eat the candles and blow out the cake (or something like that.) And yes, there'll be music and dancing and laughter.

Rosa, we love you, our sweet, wide eyed, funny girl.

No comments: